Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Visiting with Dustin in D.C.

My bro, Dustin, stuck around in D.C. for an extra weekend so Dann and I took a trip down to hang out before he headed out. Saturday we decided to venture out to the Washington D.C. Zoo. We hopped on the Metro to avoid driving around such a busy area.


Our older bro, Lance, and his kids Logan, Bianca, and Isabella came out to join us for the day as well. Unfortunately all the big cats and more exotic animals were not out as it was a pretty hot day to be in the sun if you have a permanent fur coat on.

Duck {i wish i had legs like that}
Flamingo {she wishes she had legs like this}


We stayed until the sun began to set and then took a scenic ride to Georgetown to get some good food.


The choice was Mexican and the only one around was a Chipoltle. I wasn't expecting it to be that good as a chain but surprisingly it was awesome food. We decided to head back to Dustin's hotel but had no clue where the Metro was so we took a little walk around Georgetown and we had to ask three people how to finally get there.


The weekend went too fast and it was sad to have to leave. I miss my bro and can't wait to see him along with the family again this Christmas down in Texas.

My Boys

me and big little bro
(Photo by Dann Vennard)

No comments:

Post a Comment