Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Philadelphia Eagles Training Camp 2008-08-11

I headed up to the 2008 Philadelphia Eagles Training Camp for one of the last days of training at Lehigh University in Bethlehem, PA on Monday morning. I planned to arrive at the beginning of practice but was held up by traffic of course. I arrived around 8:45 to find a very crowded set of bleachers. I found a spot at the end and pulled out a 70-300mm Nikon lens (Thanks Dustin B. for lending it to me!) I managed to snap a little over 200 photos in a matter of 20 min. I probably would have snapped at least a 1000 if it were possible but a pesky hail storm was moving fast toward the field thus suspending practice along with all activities for the day. Although the weather was very uncooperative I managed to catch a couple good shots. Here are the highlights.

1 comment:

  1. A great way to learn anticipation skills.
    Denis reggie started out as guess what. A sports shooter.

    70-300, now get in tight. Get some faces/emotions/action.

    ReplyDelete