Saturday, October 4, 2008

2008-08-31 Labor Day BBQ with Special Guest


So I have been really horrible at keeping up with my blog lately...no excuse I know, except that I am getting busier.

I have had to back track in my posting and so I must cover the last day of August. That weekend we had a little surprise as a good friend from Australia came to visit and stayed over with Dann and I in our itty bitty apartment. I met Andrew Butler a couple weeks after Dann and I started dating back in 2005.......back in 2005......hard to believe it was only three years ago.

Mom and Dad V. decided to have a little BBQ for Labor day so we brought Andrew over to surprise them. Mom and Dad made some great food and as always I went to bed stuffed. Little Sampson showed off his new skill of walking and had fun sorting rocks with Aunt Bobbie Jo. Tyler also came with his soccer skills and it was good to get a little exercise with him after filling my belly full of goodness.

Unfortunately Andrew couldn't stay too long and so we had to say goodbye. It was a great time being able to hang out and catch up. I was really taken back that he spent a good amount of time and went through a home brew or two while we surfed through my website. Here are more special moments...the next few blogs will come quickly so I hope you can keep up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment