Sunday, October 12, 2008

2008-10-03 Noel and Lily Photo Shoot

Noel and Lily
Last week, my beautiful cousin, Noel Homer came to the east coast for a visit. She has lived on the west coast in and around Seattle, Washington most (if not all) of her life. I do not get to see her often so I thought it would be cool to get some photographs of her and had my Aunt Martha's property (our wedding location) at my disposal. I paired Noel up with my little cousin, Lily, who just so happens to be another beautiful cousin of mine. It's easy to take good photographs when you work with very photogenic individuals. Here are the best shots of the day...enjoy

If anyone is interested in getting a photo shoot done don't hesitate to call (717-701-0363) or email (danielle.zeigler@dzartworks.com). Fall is upon us and the leaves are turning amazing shades of orange and can create beautiful backdrops for photos. It won't last forever so make sure to schedule with me soon! You can have prints made for the relatives just in time for Thanksgiving! (or get an early start on Christmas photos for cards or presents)


Post Noel and Lily, I made an attempt to photograph my Aunt Martha's new pups and only one was cooperative...meet J.J. Browning

1 comment: