Saturday, January 31, 2009

Website redone....


If you haven't checked out my site lately you should take a spin. i am in the process of reinventing myself as it has come to my attention that some may not be fans of DZ Artworks. Dann is helping me with a possible name change and logo alterations....til then the dzartworks site will be a little better at navigating. i have also tried to import some flash slide show stuff using an event i covered in November, The Over the Top Comp at the Delaware Rock Gym. i appreciate all criticism so please if you catch something or have a suggestion feel free to send it to me. i am hoping my second time around i will have this part of the business down.

1 comment:

  1. looking foreward to it!
    Your pictures have become great, I like the way you work with the blur and the lines! I would like to be able to do this as well!

    grüessli
    Cyril

    ReplyDelete